Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My husband loves me.

Proof positive: He's not intimidated by my complete adoration of Alec Baldwin, and maybe even shares it.

In fact, he even got Alec Baldwin to call me. Yes, me. Even though he's a famous actor of stage and screen. He wasn't even above telling me I have great legs. The only disappointment was that he couldn't pronounce my name. I mean, maybe he could have in real life, like if I had actually introduced myself to him in person. He could have looked down at me with those bedroom eyes and said with his deep, husky voice. "Nice to meet you, Claudine." But this was automated Alec, too dumb or lazy to put two consonants together. Sad, but still. It's Alec flipping Baldwin.

If you want to give it a try, go to the NBC Web site

Happy Golden Globe, Alec. You so deserve it.

No comments: